Your message is too short
Your message is spammy
» »

"Help Our Situation!"- Read The Lamentations Of An NNPC Casual Worker

Many people under the impression that workers in NNPC literally swim in money, but a casual staff of Nigeria's oil regulatory corporation has written to us to dispel that myth. According to the fellow, a casual worker of the corporation who has requested not to be identified, NNPC has refused to regularise their appointment after so many years, and to make matters worse, what they earn is abysmally low, compared to their colleagues who are permanent staff. Some earn as low as 21k!

Read the lamentation of this NNPC casual worker below

Greetings Ms. Laila

Let me quickly commend you for a great job you are doing. More grace!

My name is ********, a graduate of Chemical Engineering, University of Benin. This month makes it 6 years I have been a third party staff ( Casual staff) at the Kaduna Refinery and Petrochemical Co. Ltd. a subsidiary of NNPC.

We were actually told we our appointment will be made after about 6 to 12 months. Some graduates earn as low as 21k per month. Some earn 45k, some 65k. The highest earners go home with 85k. No other incentives, no access to medical and other ugly situations. The situation is similar for casual workers in all NNPC SBUs in Nigeria.

I just want you to help us publish this story and also run a social media campaign for our appointment to be made permanent and to have good working conditions.

Pls sister, do what you can do to get the management of NNPC's attention.

Thanks in anticipation.

Related Article

Posted By cheatmaster On 10:47 Thu, 18 Aug 2016

Comments:0 || Views:

Please LOGIN or REGISTER To Gain Full Access To This Article