Your message is too short
Your message is spammy
» »

HOW TO DOWNLOAD WHATAPP ON YOUR NOKIA s40 (java)such as nokia 200 asha

I know this sounds stupid but it��s working very well and you can comfortably chat anddiscuss with friends on your S40 devices. In this post, i will explain indetailed steps on how you can install whatsappon Nokia S40 Phones(Java phones) such Nokia Asha 200 etc�¦Dual sim nokia phones does not support whatsapp, but today WAPBAZE will show you a trick to make it work on Nokia dual sim phones.

I donT know why some people still use java phones, well property isalways by choice, since some have made java phonestheir favourite, there is no other option than to keep helping them and providing themwith new findings on dailybasis. Today i want to show you a trick on how you can install and use Whatsapp on your Nokia Asha 200 and other Java/s40 spam word blocklephones.

simple and self explanatory, therefore you have no reason nottoo understand this tutorial. All you need to do is to follow the procedures slowly and apply what you are about to read now and then you are done.

STEP1 Put the memory card which you use on your Asha 200 on another java phone that suportswhatsapp such as asha 202, X2-01, Asha201 etc�¦Then visit HEREto download whatsapp.

STEP 2 After downloading it, Move theWhatsapp file to a location called GAMES in your memory card

STEP 3 Once you are done moving it, remove the memory card and inserit back to your phone, Now go to Games there you will see an application called WHATSAPP.

Open it and register your spam wordblockle number and proceed your chatting ENJOY

Related Article

Posted By soba On 09:45 Thu, 25 Jul 2013

Comments:0 || Views:

Please LOGIN or REGISTER To Gain Full Access To This Article