Your message is too short
Your message is spammy
» »

Victoria Inyama Talks Tough: Replies Lady Who Threatened To Expose Her For Slamming Young Girls Dating Married Men

Yesterday former Nollywood actress Victoria Inyama gave some sound and solid advice to ladies who don't see anything wrong in spreading their legs for married men. The actress warned them that karma would certainly catch up with such reckless women.

This post apparently infuriated a user with the handle @chichichi92, who lashed out at the actress. The lady Victoria a hypocrite and even threatened to disgrace her, as well as mention names of possible married men she dated in the past.

However, the actress dared @chichichi92 to do her worst but insisted that she must show evidence. Victoria also vowed not to back down on her earlier post warning single women to cease and desist from their reckless ways.

Read what she wrote after the cut:

Ohhhhhh dear. I guess I hit a nerve .......... Again. Chaiiiiiii. That wasn't my intention doe. Ok this is it.
1. Yes I do read blogs but Cant be bothered😂 replying to them cause it's like our Igbo parable about fighting in d market applies🤓
2. Am no saint but 😂😂 God forgive me,I sin but ermmmmmm my sin get conscience, so, there are things I just don't indulge in. I know Frenemies plenty so bring it on as in ON my page and don't be a Coward to use Anonymous or some fake account.
I still boldly maintain what I say and I do know times are hard and I also know that a lot of times, d men are to blame but still to my younger ladies, Noooo, You may not be able to handle d consequence. A lot of women have put in so much into their marriage that they won't give up without a fight. Can u face d battle! Over how much. With social media now? some so called leaked sex tapes out there were not leaked. Some one set it up to deal with someone. I know this is a tricky topic and I know them go gush out but d ones that know me personally will know that I Ain't Bovthered😂😂😂😂. Some Ogas still go home while some others change camp. All in all stay in d kitchen if u can deal with d heat but spare me all these Haters razzmatazz.
Karma or No karma. Shit happens. A clear conscience Rule still applies. Pls This is my page. You can go to blogs and rave there, bless🙏🏽. #live#love#laugh#learn#lifeisgood God bless Us all😘😘😘"

Related Article

Posted By cheatmaster On 10:33 Fri, 05 Aug 2016

Comments:0 || Views:

Please LOGIN or REGISTER To Gain Full Access To This Article