Your message is too short
Your message is spammy
» »

It’s Been Very Difficult For Me Without A Man Around Me- Uche Ogbodo

After her failed marriage to her baby daddy which barely lasted a month, actress Uche Ogbodo has said it’s been difficult for her emotionally without a man. She says she sometimes needs the comfort of a man and someone she can trust, but sadly, there is none of that for her. She said her last relationship has hurt her so bad that she doubts she can ever give marriage a shot again. She said this and more to Saturday Beats. Read…

“Sometimes it gets lonely because there is nobody to talk to. Not that there are no men but because of all the hurts and disappointment I have been through, it is not easy trusting again. Like I say to some of my friends, it is no longer as easy as it used to be for me to trust a man again. Dating is easy but being in a proper relationship is very difficult. Once beaten, twice shy. It is so hard for me to trust someone, to know if he is coming for good and he is not going to betray my trust and hurt me. It is hard that I don’t have a friend even though there are so many men out there. Continue....
Click to read more

Related Article

Posted By cheatmaster On 09:36 Sat, 11 Jun 2016

Comments:0 || Views:

Please LOGIN or REGISTER To Gain Full Access To This Article