Your message is too short
Your message is spammy
» »

Am a young guy of 21yrs and dia is dis lady of 38yrs i have bin datn 4 6 months nw. She is such a beautiful woman and exclusively rich...always in u.k. for business.She divorced her husband with d reason dat her husband marid anoda wife in u.s.a, leaving her wit a 12yrs old daughter and no male child. We are very intimate and she loves me so much, i also have intense love for her despite her wealth. I have even ask her why she didnt date older guyz, she said she have dated about 4 of them and no one was responsible. She has bin admiring me for my sense of humor, my integrity and my attitude towards her. She also admited dat being with me gave her greater happiness wich she have neva experience before, even during her marid life. She is now taking our relationship very serious, and has been asking me sensitive qustion, referring dat she realy want me to be her (LIFE PARTNER) but i have neva given her any positive and satisfying answer, and she is worried about dat. Some advices i have gotten from people is, dat i should grab life and what it brings my way because i don't know where it will throw me at tomorrow, whether if it is not how God want it. But am just confused, and d fact now is dat i have not gotten into such relationship like this with any lady b4, truely, i love her so much, but am worried of d age distance, i want to knw if it wil be very disgusting or horrible to accept her in my life. Pls pals, i need ur sincere and matured advice, it is a relationship matter.

Related Article

Posted By dozzyjunior On 06:08 Mon, 03 Jun 2013

Comments:0 || Views:

Please LOGIN or REGISTER To Gain Full Access To This Article