Your message is too short
Your message is spammy
» »

Funke Akindele And Jocelyn Dumas Battle It Out On Lip Sync Africa

On this weekā€™s episode ofĀ Lip Sync Battle Africa, popular actressesĀ Joselyn DumasĀ andĀ FunkeĀ AkindeleĀ will be putting aside their acting careers as they battle it out inĀ MTV Baseā€™sĀ (DStv channel 322) epic lip syncing competition.

PremieringĀ onĀ MTV BaseĀ on Saturday night at 18:00 WAT, will be filled with so much energy as the gorgeous ā€œJenifaā€ star and the Ghanaian beautyĀ DumasĀ ignite the stageĀ in their efforts to impress the studio audience.

Commenting on her appearance in the upcoming episode,Ā Funke AkindeleĀ remarked,Ā ā€œIā€™m sure people will be expecting to see a lot of ā€˜Jenifaā€™Ā inspired dance moves, but I have a lot more in store for my fans. Iā€™m going to have fun bringing some real Nigerian flavour to the stage, and showingĀ Joselyn DumasĀ that Nigerians are not just better at Jollof.ā€

Ghanaian actressĀ Joselyn DumasĀ added, ā€œI was highly elated; when I found out I was going to be onĀ Lip Sync Battle AfricaĀ and going up againstĀ Funke AkindeleĀ has proven to be exciting and scary at the same time. We all know how energeticĀ FunkeĀ can be.ā€

Since it started airing on 30 April 2016,Ā Lip Sync BattleĀ has featured epic battles between,Ā Denrele EdunĀ vs.Ā Ebuka Obi-Uchendu,FlavourĀ vs.Ā Maps Maponyane, Toke Makinwa vs. ChigurlĀ andĀ Uti vs. Tumisho Masha.

Pearl ThusiĀ hostsĀ Lip Sync Battle AfricaĀ and the Koko Master, Dā€™BanjĀ is the colour commentator, offering his hilarious feedback to the show.

Tune in to Episode 5 ofĀ Lip Sync Battle AfricaĀ onĀ MTV BaseĀ (DSTV channel 322) on Saturday 28 May at 18:00 WAT to find out who takes home the winnerā€™s belt and the biggest bragging rights on the planet.

Related Article

Posted By cheatmaster On 08:01 Wed, 25 May 2016

Comments:1 || Views:

Please LOGIN or REGISTER To Gain Full Access To This Article