Your message is too short
Your message is spammy
» »

Do You Know Kaffy The Dance Queen Is Now Into Events? PHOTOS

[img]">Hehehe and you say there is no job? Hehe okay o. Apparently Kaffy isn’t full time into events but it is something she has delved in (more money is needed). And the just held Shina Peller’s 40th birthday party contract was GIVEN to her. According to her, she went into his office for a proposal and one thing led to another and the event was given to her. It was less than 2 weeks but she still MADE IT WORK. See some photos from what she did. Absolutley splendid. Think am joking? Okay here from her;

Sometimes in life you are faced with a challenge that helps you discover other sides of you. Na like play like play I enter @shinapeller office for a different business proposal o and one conversation leading to the other I got involved with planning his birthday celebration but before I could say jack Robinson I found my self producing and creatively directing a 4-day long and 7 different event birthday production.

I have always been part of productions but being given the captains band to steer the ship is a different ball game entirely. The real miracle was pulling it all off under 2 weeks. I was as nervous as hell cuz it's not easy pleasing a sophisticated person who is a perfectionist like @shinapeller whose guests are the creme d la creme of the society from all sectors. Continue and also see more photos below...
Click to read more

Related Article

Posted By cheatmaster On 07:20 Tue, 17 May 2016

Comments:0 || Views:

Please LOGIN or REGISTER To Gain Full Access To This Article