Your message is too short
Your message is spammy
» »

Let’s stick together, Mourinho begs Abramovich, fans

Jose Mourinho says now is the time for everyone to remain united as Chelsea try to come through difficult period.

After the defeat to Southampton, Mourinho stressed there was absolutely no chance he would walk away from his position. He added stability at the club he loves was the key to turning things around.
‘No way I resign,’ Mourinho said. ‘No way.

‘Why? Because Chelsea cannot have a better manager than me. There are many managers in the world that belong to my level, but no better. So no chance I run away.

‘Why? For two reasons. One: because I have my professional pride and I know I’m very good at my job. Secondly because I like this club very much. If that’s not the case it could be different, but in the accumulation of both situations I want the best for my club and the best for my club is for me to stay, so I stay.

‘When we were champions last season I said I was going to stay until the owner and the board wanted me to leave. No club can persuade me to leave; no financial offer can persuade me to leave. I’m going to stay until the day the owner and or the board say: “Jose, it’s enough”.

‘I said that when I was a champion and I say that now when I am 16th in the table. No chance I resign. That is completely clear.’

Related Article

Posted By Bobricky On 09:29 Sat, 03 Oct 2015

Comments:0 || Views:

Please LOGIN or REGISTER To Gain Full Access To This Article