Your message is too short
Your message is spammy
» »

US confirms release of two US citizens in Yemen

The United States on Sunday confirmed the release of two Americans who had been held hostage by Shiite Huthi rebels in Yemen for months, and said they had arrived in Oman.

National Security Council spokesman Ned Price said Washington was “deeply appreciative” of those who helped obtain the release of the two citizens, who were not identified in the statement. He specifically thanked the government of Oman, and Sultan Qaboos.

Related Article

Posted By Bobricky On 09:18 Sun, 20 Sep 2015

Comments:0 || Views:



Please LOGIN or REGISTER To Gain Full Access To This Article