Your message is too short
Your message is spammy
» »

Chris Brown Admits He's Still "Learning How to Be a Dad," Thinks Baby Royalty "Needs a Sibling"

Chris Brownis 100 percent loyal to his baby girl Royalty!
Before celebrating his very first Father's Day Sunday, the rapper headed to the iHeartRadio Theatre in Burbank, Calif. for a special performance.

And in between showing off his impressive dancing skills and singing his biggest hits, the proud dad shared how much his life has changed thanks to his daughter.

"My main focus now is just my music, but my daughter first," he told Real 92.3'sBig Boy. "When it comes to me being able to perform and do this, it's cool. But for right now, I'm doing it all for her."

With all the love for his newest family member, could Brown see himself having more kids sooner rather than later? We will likely have to wait a bit on that one.

"For right now, I'm learning how to be a dad so through the process, it's good for me to actually just be able to grow with her and get that one-on-one time," he admitted. "I think maybe [another kid] five or six years from now possibly so she won't be an only child."

He continued, "I've got brothers and sisters and I had a fun time picking on them. They were beating me up too so my daughter needs a sibling."

Related Article

Posted By Bobricky On 07:05 Sun, 21 Jun 2015

Comments:1 || Views:

Please LOGIN or REGISTER To Gain Full Access To This Article