Your message is too short
Your message is spammy
» »

THE BUHARI EFFECT – ”I Will Run For Presidency Over and Over Again”; Atiku Abubakar

He says in a recent interview with Punch
Read below

On contesting for president again

It is quite too early for such a question. We are in a transition process. We have not even formed the next government. You are asking me whether I will like to run again or not. But I will like to run over again and again to proof people wrong. For now, my concern is to make sure that the transition process is smooth and complete and a new government is formed because it is the party that I belong to that is coming in. My dream for Nigeria is always that we can, from time to time, change government so that there can be competition among parties and that competition will bring about, perhaps more development and progress in the country. I think that is my most important concern now rather than thinking of whether I’m going to run again or not.

Your former boss, ex-President Olusegun Obasanjo, said so many not-too-complimentary things about you in his latest book, ‘My Watch’. Have you both met since then?
You know, really, I don’t give a damn (about) what Obasanjo says about me.

I don’t think so. How? When?

On Obasanjo scuttling his political career
As far as I am concerned, Obasanjo may believe that he scuttled my presidential ambition, but I believe it is about God. If God says I will be president, I will be president; if He says I will not be president, I will not be president. Let’s forget about Obasanjo.
Former vice president under Olusegun Obasanjo’s regime,Atiku Abubakar has addressed speculations on whether he will run for presidency again now that it’s an APC regime. Since he claimed his main reason for running for presidency is because he wants a change of power..He also cleared the air about the issues he has with his former boss, Obasanjo..

Related Article

Posted By BOBRICKY On 01:28 Sun, 24 May 2015

Comments:0 || Views:

Please LOGIN or REGISTER To Gain Full Access To This Article