Your message is too short
Your message is spammy
» »

We Spent 3-Months Planning The Abduction Of 276 Girls: Boko Haram Member Says In An Interview With US News Channel and CBS


A member of Boko Haram on Tuesday granted an interview to US news channel, CBS where he revealed that the group spent three months planning the abduction of 276 girls of Government Girls Secondary School, Chibok, Borno State, last month.

The man who gave his name as Saleh Abubakar told his interviewer that the reports that some of the kidnapped girls are sick and in need of medical attention were false. He claimed to have seen the abducted girls three weeks ago, and that all of them are fine.

Details on Complete Interview Granted By Boko Haram Member To US News Channel and CBS¡­..shortly

Related Article

Posted By On 07:54 Mon, 26 May 2014

Comments:1 || Views:



Please LOGIN or REGISTER To Gain Full Access To This Article