Your message is too short
Your message is spammy
» »

Help, Am In Love With My Cousin

Hi Gift,
dont say my name

she came to visit us at home from benin she came to our village, one day she just finish taking her bath and she put only pant and as she rush out of bathroom i was walking inside and we met each other she was so beautiful, she just smile and walk to her room, the next day we were alone and she called me to her room to snap her, she wil set i wil take a shot, suddenly she remove her cloths remaining only underwears, i can feel my dick rising and i continue snaping her, when she saw my trouser rising, she smile and said, so you want to sleep with your cousin, i was confuse i just leave the room that day, meanwhile all i see from then on is her beautiful picture onn my mind,
The last time i was watching movie in the parlour in the night and, she came and said she cant sleep she want to join me, so she lie down with me in dsame bed i getup and sit in chair, so we were watching suddenly she fell asleep and her night gown shifted i saw everything no pant i was so tempted i dont know what to do my dick started rising again i tough my dick and started marstubating she got up and saw my big dick, she lock the door and remove her night gown, she fell in my body and we romance and had sweet sex, since then i fall truly in love with her, am now in love with her

please i know what i did was wrong i just dont know what to do now plis help

Related Article

Posted By giftforlife On 05:29 Wed, 14 Aug 2013

Comments:0 || Views:

Please LOGIN or REGISTER To Gain Full Access To This Article