Your message is too short
Your message is spammy
» »

Come In And Forget Your Sorrows

The 2013 Gulder Ultimate search is scheduled 2 hold in Kano. D Contestants wil be lookin 4 BOKO HARAM LEADER. D star price is 1Billion Naira

I overheard a girl talking to her BF, initially I thought she was talking to God, cos the things she asked for only God can provide dem

They say milk gives you strength. Drink 3 glasses & try moving a wall...You can't.. But drink 3 shots of Vodka & the wall moves by itself

He doesn't call u, he doesn't even FLASH, yet ukeep calling him ur BOO, "my dear, to him U are as useless as the P in psycho

Don't Kill yourself becos you wanna look Expensive, some guys don't even know the difference between Brazillian hair and darlin Yaki

U nor get money,no Dreams,no Educatn,no skills,no manners,no future ambition n u say u want some1 that would love u for who u are,who are u?

Never look down on people except you love their shoes

In America wen a couple go to bed dey say "Gud nite my love" In Britain "Sweet dreams darling" In 9ja "Did u lock d Gate, doors & windows?

Ur BF beats you on a Daily Basis, you put his picture Up and Ur BBM Status Reads "you bring Out the Best in me" ..... Are you a Drum???

Arsenal Anthem : "8years don waka, we still dey carry go, Van persie waka, go Man-U do solo!¡±

Girlfriends now collect gifts for mothers day too?? Am amazed!!

The Lipstick Some Girls Apply on the Lips can paint a Duplex.

What's the relationship between Rain & PHCNin Nigeria? It seems almost like an automatic switch thing.

Just put currency sign in front of your pin and igbo girls would add you. $2737A4A7

Nollywood Again!! Hw can a policeman with 6-rounds revolver keep shootin @ robbers more dan 20 times.D bullet dey generate itself like DNA?

Yoruba Girls will not kill can you say having sex in a car with d seat belt on is called a protected sex?

Somewhere in Nigeria, in a Cold Weather, A Greedy Girl is Shivering and still asking her BF for Ice-Cream.

He did the Exam so well that He Took the Answer Scripts Home to show His Room-mates.

If your Girlfriend refuses to accept the Bible & anointing oil or Qu'ran as Vals gift, free her, na WITCH.

Related Article

Posted By mili3kid On 12:30 Tue, 25 Jun 2013

Comments:0 || Views:

Please LOGIN or REGISTER To Gain Full Access To This Article